Celebrating 100 SewVeraVenus followers with a free big-knicker pattern….

Woohoo!

100 SewVeraVenus blog followers as of today, a nice round number 🙂

Thank you all so very much for your interest in SewVeravenus!

So to celebrate I thought I’d put up the super-easy version of my ‘Grannie Pannies‘  the big-knickers that I was making patterns for a couple of months back.

A printable-cut-it-out-and-stick-it-together-with-tape pattern.

(UK size 10/12 , that’s hips 36′ to 39″, but easily grade-able to bigger/smaller sizes by following the Threads Magazine grading advice.

The pattern can be downloaded from the VVPatterns & Tutorials page.

Fabrics:  one or two way stretch jerseys, stretch silk, stretch lace, cotton lycra…

Have at it- cut ’em out, stretch-stitch together…. zig-zag stitch some elastic at the waist and legs and presto your very own big-yet-ever-so-sexy-knickers.

Bridget Jones eat your heart out.

1. debrajwebb
    Sep 24, 2013 @ 13:07:55

Reblogged this on heArtsonnet blog and commented:
    😉

2. angie.a
    Mar 18, 2012 @ 18:25:53

Ooh thank you!! So awesome.

3. madhu
    Mar 16, 2012 @ 10:35:33

thank you so much for this beautiful pattern, now with all these lingerie pattern, I’d be able to sew my own vintage lingerie.

4. Maritha
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 16:56:49

Oh, congratulations and thank you SO much!!!! Can’t wait to get some suitable fabric for these! 😀

5. Asia Smaga
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 09:55:33

GREAT!!! Congratulations!

6. LithiaBlack
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 08:16:34

Congratualitions to 100 followers and thank you so much for the pannie pattern!
    I was actually planning to make a pattern since you posted the pictures of your lovely pannies but now I don’t have to 🙂
    I’ll try to post some pictures when I get around to actually make some pannies 🙂

Mar 14, 2012 @ 07:37:34

Congratulations with your followers….I am a fervent acolyte!!
    Thank you for sharing the pattern and I shall have an attempt at whipping some up at the first opportunity.I will let you know how I get on!

8. Paperdoll
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 07:21:13

Congratulations on reaching 100 (followers that is!), and thank you for a great pattern! X

9. Nancy
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 04:50:33

How cute are those!? Lovely, thank you!

10. Rachel Proffitt
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 04:37:02

Awesome 🙂 Thank you! Lingerie is my learning curve this year!

Mar 14, 2012 @ 04:19:55

Undies are so expensive to buy and the elastic goes after a few washes. Mum used to make them so you could change the elastic when it went.

I make my own and match up the bras lot cheaper and fun than buying them